The Nielsen Norman Group Usability Heuristic #5 says: 
"Good error messages are important, but the best designs carefully prevent problems from occurring in the first place."

Short of design changes, I think there are at least two key places/situations where we could make minimal improvements in messaging to reduce stressful user errors for admins and the reps and devs who support them, in addition to freeing up all three to use their time on more useful tasks. 

Situation 1) changes made to a form with customisations.
I'm still a newb here at OW, and in the <3 mos I've been here, I've seen 3 cases where an admin changed a form (added or removed fields) that had customisations. This naive modification usually: 
1- breaks the admin's workflow (+degrades end user experience)
2 - inspires frantic emails to OW
3 - spawns at least one ticket on github
4 - possibly a call with multiple team members, all to find out that a field was changed. 

suggested modification:
If (a program has a customisation && user tries to add || remove a field from form){ provide a more useful alert modal:
(clear explanation of consequences, maybe "can't be undone," and an input confirm field like what's commonly used for serious actions that can't be undone (repo deletion, etc.))

Situation 2) deleting application questions on eval or submission form after data has been collected. 
In OW, deleting a question from an eval or submission form after applications have been collected deletes the data associated with those questions. 100% data recovery isn't guaranteed, and it's a costly user error to reverse. The current messaging has two layers of warning: 

Layer 1 (link):

Layer 2 (modal+confirm btn):

I suggest keeping Layer 1, but enhancing layer 2 to emphasize that it's an essentially irreversible action. Something like: 

Cheers!